Tips on how to achieve that glass skin look
Lots of factors, both external and internal, can affect and damage your skin. However, don’t fret! According to dermatologists, a clear glass skin is attainable at any age with the proper lifestyle adjustments that will get your skin back on track. Flawless beautiful glass skin doesn’t have to come from spending bucks on skin care products that may or may not suit your skin type.
Here are easy and cheap health tips to live by to achieve that fresh-looking glass skin:
- Hydrate – If you are dehydrated, your body will signal your skin’s oil glands and produce more oil. Drink alot of water because an oily face produces acne. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
It is generally stated that drinking plenty of water has a positive influence on skin condition. A study about the ‘Effect of fluid intake on skin’ published in 2007 by Williams found out that drinking two liters of water per day can have a significant impact on skin physiology.
- Do not get obsessed with skin products – Too much of anything always ends up damaging to your skin. Not everyone may agree to this notion but sticking to the products that you like using is the best skin care because using multiple products may have worked for others but it doesn’t necessarily mean it would work for you. There are some ingredients in a product that may irritate your skin, make it dry, or worst result to a breakout.
- Eat well – ‘More Vegetables please’ is a mantra every person who wants to achieve a glowing skin should always apply and is definitely worth remembering. Fruits and vegetable consumption is always beneficial for weight loss, diabetes and skin problems. Acne can be caused by inflammation which can be derived from eating food or snacks that contain unhealthy fats.
- Rest well – Sleep is never for the weak. Sleeping is the time when your body repairs itself. Lack of sleep is one of the main acne triggers, along with stress. Sleep deprivation is usually accompanied by reduced collagen and would result in poor elasticity.
Not only will it result in a breakout but also a bad wrinkled skin. So think about that late night binge watch and your constant reassurance of saying ‘one last episode.’ What started out as a one-time thing could easily transform into a habit you can’t easily let go of.
- Invest on Oxygen Facial- Instead of investing on expensive products, focus more on nonmedical procedures like Pure Spa’s oxygen facial. It is a luxurious treatment that infuses oxygen, plants, derived stem cells, peptides, and a high concentration of enzymatic botanical into the skin, leaving it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated. It is also believed to promote collagen for younger looking skin.